I want to share a very quick tip to start your day in a powerful way tomorrow.
Do you know that by accessing your subconscious in the morning and night, you can remove limiting beliefs and create positive new ways of thinking? When our minds are in a relaxed, zen-like state we can have access to the part of our brain that can be re-wired for more positive thinking and feeling.
Here’s your quick tip for a powerful morning you can do starting tonight:
First, right before you fall asleep this evening, close your eyes and visualize exactly what you’d like to bring into your life until you can FEEL the emotions of already having it. For example, envision seeing your body how you want it, or seeing yourself getting a new client, or feeling more energy and really FEEL how that would feel. This only needs to take 5-10 minutes and will make you feel more powerful. Easy peezy!
Second, in the morning, RIGHT when you wake up, do the same thing again. You want to do this visualizing in that half-awake state, dreaming and visualizing what you want to see manifest.
When you are half-awake, you are in a ‘dream-like’ state which connects to your intuition, higher self or connects the spiritual to the physical. Cool, huh?
That’s why you hear so much about how powerful meditation is. Because when you close your eyes, breathe in and out deeply in silence for a few minutes you begin to get your body in that relaxed, beta state. When in that dream-like, half-awake state you have the power to plant seeds of what you envision. This is a great time to recite mantras, affirmations and state goals. It seeps into your subconscious which is the driver of most of what we do and how we feel (this is how habits are created!).
Here are some common and powerful affirmations you can use right away.
Pick 5-10 that really resonate and repeat them over and over:
1. I am the architect of my life; I can create whatever reality I desire.
2. Today, I have good energy and am overflowing with joy.
3. My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.
4. I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
5. A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love
6. I am guided in every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
7. (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more loving each day.
8. I possess the qualities needed to be successful.
9. (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving
10. Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
11. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
12. I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
13. My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
14. Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
15. Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.
16. I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
17. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
18. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good
19. I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
20. Though these times may be difficult, I can handle it..
21. My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
22. (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.
23. I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
24. I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.
25. My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
26. I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
27. My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
28. I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
29. I begin a new life every day.
I encourage you to use this tip for the next week, morning and night and see what shifts for you; your energy, mindset, more positive outlook, people coming into your life, etc.
Please email me and let me know how this has helped you!
Have a meaningful day, and keep shining bright.